What Personal Information luurypurse.cn collects from you and how we use it: luurypurse.cn collects personal information when you place an order on our website. By registering and submitting an order, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. When an order is placed on our website, we need to hold personal information such as your full name, email address, phone numbers, address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address (es) so that we can process and fulfill your order.
We may also obtain personal information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Occasionally we may ask for your telephone number, copy of your credit card (only the last 4 digits needs to be visible) copy of identity card or copy or billing statement (only the name and address needs to be visible) Your phone number may be given to the courier company for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
In addition, our Live Chat feature stores all chat conversations for 12 months. These chat transcripts are only accessed by luurypurse.cn for training purposes so we can improve the service we provide. To receive a copy of your chat conversation simply request this when exiting Live Chat or contact our customer care team
How personal information will be transferred to third party companies:luurypurse.cn may use your personal information for processing your order, payment and to provide you with the best shopping experience. We will also use some personal information to fulfill and deliver your order and manage your account.
Saved credit card information will never be shared with third parties and it will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency.
When you register with luurypurse.cn, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, special offers, contests or events of interest. However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services of our business via email or phone number.
We do gather information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information which we might pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally. We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
Traffic monitoring (the IP address from which you access the website), the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our website;To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes;Anonymous tracking the interaction with our online advertising programs (to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked on)We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other personal information that you provide to us. The reasons are:
To customize or personalize your experience on our website; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales;Or to monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website, including the ability to purchase items.
How you can access, change or delete the personal information luurypurse.cn retainsIf you are concerned that the personal information held by luurypurse.cn is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Information may be changed online within Account Information and Address Book.
If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through customer finance check. If you prefer, we will amend your personal details.
How to Opt-In and Opt-Out of further communicationsWhen you register on luurypurse.cn you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of any service to which you have subscribed. Any email we send you will contain an easy automated opt-out link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the email. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account. To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact a luurypurse.cn customer care representative. It is not our current policy to share our customers' personal details with third parties other than as stated herein.
Anti-Spam Policyluurypurse.cn has a zero-tolerance spam policy. Every e-mail sent by luurypurse.cn to a preexisting business relationship with our customers contains a mandatory unsubscribe link. All users that chose to unsubscribe from our lists will be automatically removed and we will never send another e-mail unless the user opt-s in.
1. What constitutes a Preexisting business relationship?The recipient of our email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with luurypurse.cn
2. What constitutes consent?The recipient of luurypurse.cn email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use.
3. What is spam?In the context of electronic messaging, "spam" means [unsolicited bulk messages / unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages] , typically sent for a commercial purpose.
4. Spam filteringOur messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email [and other] messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam. We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
5. Spam filtering issuesNo message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means. You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:(a) sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);(b) removing any message attachments; (c) avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and (d) ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
6. User spamWe provide a facility that enables users to send [email messages / private messages] to others. Users must not use this facility to send spam, whether or not for a commercial purpose. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the facility are set out in [document].
7. Receipt of unwanted messages from usIn the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
8. Changes to this anti-spam policyWe may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
9. Contact usShould you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact us